Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Haunting

Well, last year Marc got it in his big head to take us to the Haunted House in Seattle in the old George Town Morgue. We dressed in our Pirate’s garb and headed there. As we walked through the morgue/haunted house, Marc went down in one section that had the strobes going…so I yelled “Man down” well with the lights still strobing, Marc saw Dracula with blood teeth with the starched shirt running towards him, when he turned his head the other direction there was a werewolf coming down on him, they only wanted to help him, but he just had come through the body bag section, so he wasn’t letting anyone come near him…once we got through the haunted house we decided that we would never go through one again!!! Until Marc came home this year and asked me if I wanted to go again, I told him I would go but stay outside while he went through…he decided against it!!! Phew!!!

Well last year I did get some pictures and Alicia Murphy has been doing some “Friday Freebies” on her blog, and I snagged her “Autumn Harvest” and scrapped the “creature” that stood on top of the Haunted Morgue. Alicia is giving this away as a Quick Page on her blog along with a few she made for this weeks “Friday Freebie”. Go snag it here, along with the kit :D

Autumn Harvest

the Papers the Alpha

DigiDesignz_AutumnHarvest_PaperFreebie

DigiDesignz_AutumnHarvest_AlphaFreebie

the Elements

DigiDesignz_AutumnHarvest_ElementFreebieby Alicia Murphy

available free on her blog Digi Designz

My LO:

Happy Haunting Credits: Autumn Harvest

by Alicia Murphy

available for free on her blog

Digi Designz

1 comment:

Digi Designz said...

ohhhh I love how you used the page! what a creepy picture! lol thanks again :)