Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Day

Well, I took Maddy and one of her friends to the Pumpkin Patch on Monday 10/11.  We had a lot of fun!!!  The girls played in the bouncy house for over an hour, and we walked through the corn maze looking for treasures of gold & silver and we even found the Tribal feather!!!  One of the things we did was of course pick out pumpkins, one for each of the girls, then one for each family, those were big ones and then two small ones each, one for each of their siblings and one for them.  Well, they wanted to be pushed around in the wheelbarrow while we looked, which was great, until we started adding all those pumpkins in, oh my Grammie is too olde to push 2 “big” girls that weigh 73# together, and then 63# of pumpkins, boy that equaled 1 tired Grammie!!!  But it was a lot of fun.  I did come home exhausted went to bed at 7:30 that night!!!  ROFL!!!

 

Well, I of course had to scrap the pics I took of the girls in the wheelbarrow, I used designs by my newest Creative Team Designer, My Creative Pixels.   She has really cool designs over at Elemental Scraps.  I used a few of her products to finish up this LO…here they are!!!

 

 

Carefree Whimsy

MCP-CarefreeWhimsy copy

       CAREFREE WHIMSY ALPHA                                                   ALPHA GRAPHMCP-AlphaGraph-copy

MCP-CarefreeWhimsyAlpha-copy

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPRING FLING

MCP-SpringFling-copy

by My Creative Pixel Designs

available at Elemental Scraps

 

And here is my LO of the girls in the wheelbarrow!!!

PUSH US PLZ

Push Us Plz

Credits:
Carefree Whimsy by My Creative Pixels Designs
Carefree Whimsy Alpha by My Creative Pixels Designs
Spring Fling by My Creative Pixels Designs
Alpha Graph by My Creative Pixels Designs

 

1 comment:

Christy said...

Your pictures are so cute, and I really, really like this kit!!!