Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Fall Season

I did this LO for a “Spring” type Australian Challenge over at Daydreamer Designworks

Words to Dream By: #4 Oct 15~31st

 

Well...if definitely ain't spring here, in fact everything is falling off our trees, the colors are just as gorgeous as spring colors...but things are dying here in preparation for winter!!! But with our Fall Season comes the NEW Fall TV Season, so I took the “New” aspect of the inspiration and did the "Top 10 New Fall Shows" (according to TV Guide)...how is that for stretching the prompt!!! I used Karen Lewis Designs

 

So here is the wonderful kit I used a Colab by Karen Lewis Designs and Doohickey Designs My Little Pumpkin & Karen Lewis Designs WordArt Wonders #8 available at Daydreamer Designworks, I teamed them up with Litabell’s Designs “Take One~Vol 1” Templates coming to DRS soon.

 

 

               My Little Pumpkin                                                WordArt Wonders #8

My little Pumpkin Patch previewWordart Wonders Vol 8 Preview

      Colab by  Karen Lewis Designs                                by Karen Lewis Designs

           & Doohickey Designs                                available at Daydreamer Designworks     

 

 

Take One ~ Vol 1

by Litabell’s Designs

coming to Digi_ridoo Scraps soon

Litabells4

 

Now mind you, we don’t watch TV cause we don’t have cable, though I have found “Fancast” and can watch some of the cooking shows I like :D  Wish they would get all the eposides of “Top Chef” though!!!  but I love watching “Iron Chef America”.  Here is my LO!!!

 

 

New Fall Shows

(according to TV Guild)

New Fall Season

Credits: 

My Little Pumpkin by Karen Lewis Designs & Doohickey Designs
WordArt Wonders #8 by Karen Lewis Designs
Take One ~ Volume 1 by Litabells Designs coming soon to Digi_ridoo Scraps

Haystack by Jady Day Studio
Picture from TV Guide Ad on Web

 

No comments: