Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exciting moment….

Ok, its official now, I get to share YAY!!!  I was one of the ladies chosen to be on the Dream Team at Daydreamer Design Works…YAY!!!  I have been holding my mouth, since it wasn’t officially announced, but now it has been, you can check out the official announcement here.

The other very talented ladies joining the Dream Team are:

 

*amanda*
belinda
dalis ~ hybrid extraordinaire
jennamy82 aka jenn
jlady11 aka jessica
kareali aka karen
litabells aka lita
lorij aka lori
mrsaboyer aka andrea
mycreativepixels aka jaimie ~ team lead
roxxygerlie aka chelle
scrappurple aka heidi
stefanie
superdaysh aka dacia
tinci
valarie
and of course me Whisper Pink aka christine :D

 

It has been fun getting to know these talented ladies a bit behind the scenes before the announcement…now we are all just biting at the bit for the Store to open…don’t forget to go register here before the store opens and tell them Whisper Pink sent you :D  Flair below will take you to my gallery at the site :D

 

Daydreamer Design Works

Dream Team Member

DDW Flair for blog

No comments: