Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Speak My Language ~ Collective Soul

Well, I got another LO done for our Collective Soul Album!!! YAY!!!  I can’t wait to see them in Seattle, WA on September 16th…We were sooo afraid we would be in Vegas when they came here, since they will be in Vegas just days before we get there for my 50th!!!  but they come in on the 16th and we leave on the 19th…YAY!!!  We won’t miss them!!!

 

Alicia Murphy, came out with this cool new kit “Urban Beat”, and I just had to do one of my CS LO’s with it!!!  It is such a fun kit to use!!!  The papers are magnificent too and there are a ton of them!!!  thanks Alicia for the inspiration to get another one of my LO’s done!!!

 

Urban Beat

AMURP_UrbanBeat_PaperPreview AMURP_UrbanBeat_ElementPreview

by Alicia Batton

Here is the LO I did:

You Speak My Language 

You Speak My Language

CREDITS:

Urban Beat by Alicia Murphy

Available at Pixel Gypsy Designs

No comments: