Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tremble for my Beloved

Well, this is the 3rd LO for the Collective Soul Lyrics Album I am doing.  And why you ask did I need to do a different post for this one…Well, I wanted to explain it a bit. 

 

This song was featured in the Movie “Twilight” and is on the soundtrack for the movie.  I don’t like Vampires, I am actually terrified of them, to make a long story short, I slept at the bottom of my parents bed when I was 18 YO after watching Dracula, and to this day I pretty much am the same.  Yep, logically I know Vampires are mythical, but have you seen a Vampire and lived to tell about it???

 

A very nice “Team Edward” lady from the net “Lita” helped me find a pic to use to do this LO for my lyrics book and a Designer, “Amy Stoffel” from Scrap Orchard has put a very nice “Prize” on the table if I read the series, when she found out that I wouldn’t read them.  (Mind you I wouldn’t read them even though they are set in Forks, WA, not far from Kaloch where we camp from time to time, or when I found out Collective Soul had a song featured) but a Amy Stoffel design yep I am gonna read the series, then she said she might up the ante and that “Prize” is sooo nice that I am in the process of reading the series, I am on book 3, and the only reason I am not done with book 3 in less than a week is because Marc is working graveyards, and I won’t read them when he isn’t here…LOL!!!   Hopefully I will have them finished this weekend!!!  It really is a good series, my only problem is the Vampires in it!!!  and the book hasn’t squashed those jeebies!!! 

 

Hopefully you still want to see my LO…LOL!!!

 

Tremble for my Beloved 

Tremble for my Beloved

CREDITS

Her Lullaby by Irene Alexeeva at Scrap Orchard
Twilight Alpha by Amber Gray Designs blog
Bella's Love Alpha by On Designs at Studio Girls

2 comments:

Melita said...

LOVE it!! I need to get me that kit lol

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your whisperpink.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com