Thursday, January 1, 2009

PAD January 01,2009

I have decided to try and give this PAD a try and at least take a pic a day...Well with 2 minutes left of New Years, I finally got a few. (Well I did take a few at midnight, but I didn't count those cause they didn't really turn out, cause I was trying to use my new Point and Shoot, do Marc Camcorder and take arials of Marc's fireworks with my Rebel...eek three cameras at once...not a feat I pulled off at all!!!) Anyways here is my PAD 2009_0101 (and no they won't all be self portraits!!!):

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

Yay! I'm doing PAD as well! I was just trying to update my blog and I clicked my link to yours and see you are doing the same! Blogger just is giving me fits. But I have them on the fam blog, so you can see them there. Great self-portrait! I miss talking to you!