Friday, January 2, 2009

No More Snow Falling on the Ground!!!

UGGGGGH!!!! I woke up this morning at 9am (stayed up to 3am...eek) and looked at our window in the bathroom which is that can't see in or out type glass and thought...gosh it looks mighty white out there...

Don't mind the messy window sill...it's the glass I am trying to show you :D
I opened the window and what does appear, no not 8 tiny reindeer but UGGGGH...More Snow!!!!

First pic I took outside our walk way to our apt door


The past snow we had, what a week ago, was all nice and melted, and now we have not much really just a dusting, but you know I called the weatherman and told him...No More Snow Falling on the Ground...well at least until January 16 when we will be in warm sunny Ft Laurderdale waiting for the 17th to board the Rock Boat for Warm Tropical weather of the Caribbean and that it must be melted off and gone for the year by the 24th so that we can come home to go to work...hmmmm must rethink that last part!!!

(side note: Kami aka Ziggle Designs over at Scrap Orchard came out with a kit, cutest little kit, called "10 Little Monkeys" well I have been singing that in my head for a few days now, cause I really want to use it in a LO, just trying to figure out what I want to do, Well when I saw the snow I immediately started singing...No More Snow Falling on the Ground and kinda made up my own little lyrics to it...well kinda!!! Thus the name of this post, ok so more information than you need!!!)
This is the kit...isn't it just tooo cute...it's available at Scrap Orchard

No comments: