Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time to Update!!!

I am going to sooo hard try to update and get all my LO's caught up here :D
I mentioned last night that I have started an ABC Book for Maddy, so I think I will post a few of those LO's here:
A is for "Adorable You"
CREDITS: Such a Girl by Veronica HurlyLavendar Dreams Overlays by Rene Bross' Candy Cane Lane by Rene Bross'Keep 'em in Stitches 1 by Lisa Carter

B is for "beary Busy You"
CREDITS: July '08 "Summertime" GDS collab kitTemplate 001 by Muma Bear Designs (aka Muma)

C is for "Chatty little You"

CREDITS: Shabby Girl Page Kit by Christy Skaggs Shabby Girl AOP by Christy Shabby Girl Alpha by Christy Skaggs Brilliant Blossoms by Amy Leigh Fennell Avant Garden Alpha from the Guild '07 Membership Kit at the Guild


E is for "Enjoyable You"

CREDITS: Coconut Tree by Amanda Heimann Designs from the Scrap Orchard


Now you are probably asking...gosh does Chris know her ABC's...Well of course I do...I will be posting somemore, but I will most likely skip around :D Keep you on your toes!!!





No comments: