Sunday, December 7, 2008

My New Look!!!

Thanks to Pixel Geek Designs aka Mel/littleginsu at Scrap Orchard for the cool Build-a-Blog: Reindeer Games Blogger Theme, & Amber Gray for helping me tweak my blog a bit (you know the blonde thing with me), I now have a bright, cheery, festive look!!! Thank you ladies!!! I also went and got Ziggle Designs "Reindeer Games" kit at Scrap Orchard and made a new avatar to go with the festive look!!!


I WANNA WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

CREDITS: Reindeer Games by Ziggle Designs / Holly Jolly Christmas Alpha by Polka Dot Plum / picture by Marc last year :D

Let us all, this Christmas Season, remember the True Reason for the Season, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!!! May you and yours be wrapped with warmth in His Love!!!

Merry, Brightest Christmas!!!

No comments: