Monday, December 8, 2008

More of the ABC Book

Here are a few more of Maddy's ABC Book. These all have to do with people with her:

Daddy & You
I just love these pics of Jeremy and Maddy!!! I took them when my parents were here this past summer one day when we took her to the park...actually it was the day my parents met Maddy (their Great Granddaughter) for the first time!!!
CREDITS: Adventurous Spirit by Amy Leigh's Designs / Alpha from the 2007 April "Advant Garden" Guild Membership Kit by the Guild designers / Cardboard Alpha by Birgit Kerr / Alphabead by Jofia Designs

FRIENDS & YOU

Are these three little ones just not the cutest!!! The picture was just perfect for this sketch by Amy Head over at the Guild...Maddy is the center girl with two of her friends over July 4th.

CREDITS: Struck Page Kit by Christine Haskell / Oh My Stars Alpha by Christine Haskell / Avant Garden Alpha by the Guild Designers part of the Encore Set: 0407 Membership Kit


Grammie & You

This picture of Maddy and me was taken at her 2nd birthday party and my DIH, Brooke had to bribe her with candy for her to take pictures with me...oh well, what I won't do for a pic of her!!!

Just So Mini Kit by Irene Alexeeva at Scrap Orchard

1 comment:

christine said...

i just love your title work sweetie!!! great pages!