Saturday, December 6, 2008

WOW...That was a long time!!!

WOW...has it really been over a month since I have posted anything...and soooo much has happened!!! Well I am still on the Guild CT, and Beth Nixon is now opened at a new store iScrapbook.com, and she asked me to be one her CT... WOW, what an honor!!! And then I also tried out for a spot as a Guest on the Scrap Orchard CT and I made it...How exciting is that!!! Well, the Guest spot was to be a month and they just asked all of us to sign new agreements for 3 months...YAY!!! So, I am now CT'ing for some Fab~tabulous Designers!!! And all the ladies on these CT's are just awesome and sooo welcoming!!! Exciting in the world of digi for me!!! Now if I could just get published!!! Really gotta start working harder towards that!!!
Here are a few of my most recent LO's...


December Guild Membership Kit
Debb Cozzi put this one on the DST Gallery Standouts...boy was I shocked!!!
isn't this kit just georgeous...I just love all the colors and the elements in this kit!!!
Beth Nixon's ~ A Sweet Love
I just love all the fun elements in this kit and it just flowed together of this darling picture of Maddy. I did
end up tweaking this LO to have a different title for her ABC book I am working on...for Joyful You!!! And this
one will go into Maddy's regular scrapbook I am doing for her...so two for one :D

Scrap Orchard

Gosh where do I start, I will show you my Contest LO's first :D

The first kit we were given to work with was Scrap Orchards June Mega Kit "June Bugs", what a fun kit to work with...all the cute little lady bugs and flowers...I just really wanted to do something with Maddy interacting with the Ladybugs...so I chose to work with out of bounds, which I do enjoy doing!!! I was quite pleased with this one!!! These were some pics I took of her at the park when Jeremy was playing ball!!!

We had to do two LO's with the kit so I chose to do one with Maddy and her little friend, Claire. The were exploring in the rocks outside the house, I thought the pic was perfect. I really liked how the title came out on this!!! Such a Fun kit to use!!! Well these two LO's got me on to the next round...YAY!!!In the 2nd Round we were assigned a Designer, and I was lucky to get the talent team that makes up Polka Dot Plum aka Lauren and Amy!!! I just loved the colors of this kit Que Sera Sera, and what better subject to scrap but my DGD Maddy again!!! I took this picture of her when we went out to the pumkin patch back in October, it was just one of the many many pictures I took of her that day, she is just growing up way too fast...she really is loosing that baby look and taking on that big girl look!!! She always brings a smile to my face and my heart!!!
This round we were again asked to use the same kit and make two LO's, and of course I chose my favorite subject Maddy, this time with her "Best Bud" Jaxon. Isn't this just the sweetest picture, but Maddy Girl watch out he is a quite the "boy" he sure likes to hug you!!! Well these two LO's got me my spot as Guest CT, which has now worked into being on their CT for 3 months!!! So Lots more LO's to come...I will start blogging every LO I do as it will be on my CT list to post to!!!
I am just sooo excited and thrilled to be part of these teams I am on...they keep me very busy, with wonderful product!!! So HUGE Thank You's to The Guild, Beth Nixon and the ladies at the Scrap Orchard for making this possible for me :D I truly do appreciated it and am thrilled to be using your products!!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

And we are all lucky to have you!!