Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow...SNOW...and MORE SNOW!!!!

Well Seattle/Tacoma has had a major Storm come through. Last week we had about 1 to 3 inches of snow come through, but it was cold...brrrr...very cold (ok at least for us!!!) never really came up above 30 degrees though, and yes some parts of the country were well below 0, but hey we live in the NW, it's only suppose to rain here!!!

Yep it reads 4 Inches!!!

Well then on Saturday, when all the Christmas parties are suppose to be, we get a bigger storm in, where we were to get from between 3 to 8 more inches, on top of all the snow and ice pack from the last storm, this is not good in Seattle/Tacoma with hills and people that don't know how to drive in it!!! (yep that would include me!!!)
Back of my truck and that is reading just under
8 Inches....eeek!!!


So what did Marc go and do to make sure I would get to work in my back drive light truck, he went out and bought the best chains and then came and chained me up!!! Made sure my truck was filled with gas so that I didn't run out, to go one mile to work, cause that is all I would drive in this kind of conditions!!!

Are these not the coolest Chains Gosh my Man Loves me!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! I love pictures of snow and we are so very jealous.

And your chains are gorgeous!! (Is it weird that I think they are gorgeous?? LOL)

The Gray Family said...

Wow that's a lot of snow! That is so sweet how Marc took care of you!