Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who am I!?!


Well, being on the Guild Creative Team we were asked to create a LO about reflection, it was wide span on what we wanted to reflect upon in our life, and I decided to reflect upon "Who am I!?!" Man it was hard to get started but my friend Christy (Crafts and/or Happy 2 Day) gave me a bit of inspiration and it just flowed between that and the Postage Stamp Class by Mary Jameson from the Guild...it ended up being alot of fun, from taking the pics with my new remote to putting the LO all together!!! Here it is:

WHO AM I

Funky Dayz Paper Pack by Amy HeadPierced Alpha Pack by Chistine HaskellApril 2007 "Avant Garden Alpha Stamp" from the Guild Membership Kit by the Guild DesignersJanuary 2008 "Creme De Le Creme Alpha" from the Guild Membership Kit by the Guild DesignersApril 2008 "Freestyle Frolic Elements" from the Guild Membership Kit by the Guild DesignersPostal Words by Mary JamesonCardboard Alpha by Birget KerrStamps by Me using the awesome instruction from Mary Jameson's "Postage & Paper" Mini Class (so fun!!!)

Well thanks for looking, hopefully I will be back to update again soon!!!

No comments: