Friday, June 6, 2008

Scraplift/Tag Challenge at the Guild

Gosh ... where does the time go, I thought I had just updated this blog only to find out it was two days ago...boy oh boy, I tell you. Well, I did a really fun challenge over at the Guild...it is a Scraplift Tag Challenge, and was part of the Artisan Notebook "Learn by Lifting" article, it was alot of fun to do and the information in the Artisan Notebook was soooo helpful, inspiring and just an overall cool tool to refer to!!! go check it out here and then when you just love this challenge go check out how to become a Guild Member!!! Well, back to what I was saying, I did this challenge and one Layout I started was a scraplift of Amson's (Carolyn) sweet LO "My Little Birdie", well, I started it but got stuck on the title, I just couldn't figure out how to do it...I knew I wanted the Bass to be in the Typewriter Font, but then I wanted Solo to go over it and everything I tired just over powered the Bass...so I kept putting it away thinking something would click finally, well guess what, inspiration hit in the middle of the night, yep in my sleep I worked it out and came up with this:
BASS SOLO





CREDITS:
Inspirations from Amson's "My Little Bird"
Plum Grungy by Stacey Jewell Stahl
Stroll in the Park by Dee~Bee Designs (Debb Cozzi)Primary Paradox by Dee~Bee Designs (Debb Cozzi)
Honeysuckle Harmony by Dee~Bee Designs (Debb Cozzi)
Cardboard Alpha by Birgit Kerr

So that was the May Scraplift/Tag and yep always late, but I got it done :D YAY!!! So then Debb did the great article in the Artisan Notebook that was based off that tag game and came up with a different LO to lift and it was of gonewiththewind's LO "Shine" , well I really wanted to use Amy Head's awesome kit "Southern Comfort" along with some "Bling" or is that "Blang" southern style, and so I added some glitter from the June 2008 "Bohemian Bling" Guild Membership kit, along with some other goodies, and this is what I came up with:




MR CHIPMUNK












CREDITS:
Inspiration from gonewiththewind's Lovely LO "Shine" Southern Comfort Mini Kit by Amy Head
The June "Bohemian Bling" Guild Membership Kit
Al Fresco Page Kit by Christine Haskell
Silent Snowfall Page Kit by Christine Haskell
Cardboard Alpha by Birgit KerrNoteworthy Alpha by Birgit Kerr
and of course the Artisan Notebook for inspiration and knowledge!!!


Thanks for looking!!! And hopefully I will get back here daily...but who knows :D ... Tell then Happy Scrapp'ng

No comments: