Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Releases at the Guild

I was real excited to see that the Guild was "Encoring" two of their past Membership kits. You ask me why I am excited, since I already have these kits...Well now more people can scrap their fun beach photos with "Summer by the Sea" from the August 2007 Membership kit and their garden and summery photos with "Avant Garden" from the April 2007 Membership kit!!! How fun is that!!! Oh and the Alpha in the Avant Garden is to die for it is such a cool all around alpha!!! Here are two new LO's I did for these kits as part of the Creative Team at the Guild:
Surfer Watching Fun

"Summer by the Sea" Guild Membership August 2007 Kit

"Seasons of the Heart" Guild Membership June 2007 Kit

Honeysuckle Harmony by Dee~Bee Designs (Debb Cozzi)

Pierced Alpha by Christine Haskell

oh and Title Credit needs to go to Christy's DD!!!

Bloom where you are Planted

Encore Set: April 07 Avant Garden Kit and Mini Class

Instant Art Element Pack by Christine Haskell

Life Lessons ~ Grateful Mini Kit by Christine Haskell

Stitch with Love~Slightly Untidy by Meryl Bartho

and again I must give credit to Christy's DD for helping pick which papers and elements, thanks sweetie!!!

pictures are of Christy's DD also, thanks Christy for sharing them with me :D

No comments: