Sunday, June 8, 2008

Isn't this georgeous!!!

Well, I was busy all weekend scrapping and trying to get my apt cleaned up for my parents next week...well I did get scrapping done!!! Important things first right!!! Debb Cozzi aka Dee~Bee Designs has a new kit out, "Garden Whispers". Don't you just love that name!!! Well the name is not all you will love, the kit is georgeous!!! I had to play with it and of course who would come to mind, none other but my DGD Maddy. We had some family pics taken before my youngest boy and his wife leave to move to another state, far far away :( ... so I wanted family pictures taken. And this is one that Maddy and I got in :D Isn't she just a sweetie!!! yep the apple of her Grammie's eye!!!
Nothing so grand
Garden Whispers Mini Kit by Dee~Bee Designs (aka Debb Cozzi)

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Oh this layout is just tooo precious!!! Awesome job!