Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's been awhile...eek!!!

Well...it's the first of the month, and just like Christmas. Being a Digital Scrapbooker and signing up for the Membership kits is just like Christmas to me. A few days before the end of the month I start to anticipate that time when the 1st rolls around...and then I'm lucky because being that I am on PST I get to open my "pressie's" before the strike of midnight on the first. YAY!!! So anyways, I posted that I made the Creative Team at the Guild, well because of that I was able to play with the kit a bit early (check out my new blog header and avatar) and here is one of my lst LO's I made with the June 2008 "Bohemian Bling" Guild Membership Kit.

You Sparkle My Life
Jeremy, Madison and Brooke

CREDITS:June 2008 "Bohemian Bling" Guild Membership Kit **

DSAG Old Style Doodlebet by Christie Franchioni

Pictures taken by Joel (Brother of Brooke my DIH)


1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Aww this is such a great layout!! Keep em coming!!