Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well the birthday month is gone…

and Fall is here!!!  I have put away the fans and cleaning the heaters to start them up.  Sweats are out with socks and slippers and our blankets…yep, no denying it, the cold is soon to come, in fact I think it is already here!!!

 

But for right now I want to remember the warmth from Las Vegas, most days were in the 90’s, it was sooo nice to be warm!!!  I have to admit Yuma and Mexico were a bit too hot for us so we stayed in the air conditioning as much as possible, but it was fun to go see the property in Yuma!!! 

 

On the few giveaways I did here is the list of winners:

 

Blog giveaways:

Week 1 :  Karen and Kyle  (haven’t heard from her yet)

Week 2  & 3:  Since there were only two that submitted both won

5peasinapod and Christy

 

At Daydreamer Designworks:

Week 1:  3 Scrappin' the Brat

Week 2:  *Angie*

Week 3:  Happy 2 Day

Week 4:  gonewiththewind

 

At the Guild the 6 month membership went to

Happy 2 Day

 

Thank you everyone for all your Great stories, kit ideals and wonderful wishes!!!  I had a wonderful birthday.  I am trying to blog about the week on our Seattle Fans Blog if you are interested in reading and seeing some of our pics!!!

No comments: