Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Blog Look

Have  you  seen the new Guild Membership kit!!!  Man is it to die for, but you don’t have to die just head over there and join the Guild, you get the kit and the ezine “Artisan Notebook” with your membership, and it’s well worth it, actually even more than worth it!!!  Well, my blogs new look is with the new October Membership Kit.  Take a look at the preview, it is just scrumptious with all the beautiful colors and the elements are awesome!!!!

 

AUTUMN REPRIEVE

untitled

October 2009 “Autumn Reprieve” Guild Membership kit

by the Guild Designers

click here to inquire about membership

with membership you also not only receive this gorgeous kit

but also the e-zine “Artisan Notebook”

 DCozzi_ArtisanNotebook0108_Preview

This months e-zine is on mosaics, and soo much more!!!

 

So I did my new blog look with the kit and I did a couple of LO’s also, so here they are…

 

Top of the World

Top of the World

Credits:

October 2009 “Autumn Reprieve” Guild Membership kit

by the Guild Designers

 

I told you all my DBF likes to spoil me, he took me to the Top of the World Restaurant in the Stratosphere for my 50th, what a beautiful place and wonderful scenery!!!  The restaurant rotates while you eat so you get a view of area from up top of the tower, just like the Space Needle, which he took me to a few years back for my birthday too!!!   He is special!!!  They also came around and took our pictures which are what I used for the blog, aren’t they great, I don’t usually like pics of me, but I was happy with these!!!  And I am working on another LO which I hope to post tomorrow.  You really should go get this kit and join the Guild!!!  Til later…Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the new look of your blog! What a great kit. :)

Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us.