Monday, January 5, 2009

PAD January 05, 2009

Day 5 of the PAD project!!! YAY...I remembered to do this before I went to work cause who knows what time I will be home and it might be after midnight so I didn't want to miss a day so soon!!! As many know, Marc and I have made a little tradition of going on the Rock Boat every year and we leave in just 10 days ... EEK...not sure I will be ready so much to do soooo little time!!! Well, this year we want to go snorkeling and since I wear glasses, and glasses and snorkel mask don't match, Marc purchased me a snorkel mask that has my prescription in it!!! We went to a local dive store and figured out exactly what I needed, and while theirs were twice...yep...twice the price including shipping, we went on the net and ordered it...well then he said you need a breathing snorkel thingy...so he went to the dive shop to price and get some ideals of what would work good, and the best was like 40 some bucks, medium price was in the 30 range and cheapest was still like 27 bucks...so online again and we found the medium price one for 8 bucks....yep 8 bucks, and while I want businesses to stay in business, especially in todays economy, I also don't want to be gouged!!! So Marc bought me the 8 buck one I think he did pay a little shipping and handling...but not 20 dollars worth!!! So here is my PAD for today:

Snorkel Mask & Breathing Thingy for the

Rock Boat IX

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is perfect for your upcoming trip. I don't think I ever told you but I am so envious of this yearly cruise you take. You have to link me up as it is right up my ally but then I am more of a resort lounger than a cruiser...KayJay from SO

Mommy Spice said...

Great deal shopping! Snorkeling is so much fun, you will love it!