Monday, January 5, 2009

ADSR 4 ~ Ready Set Go!!!

And we are off!!! We had our first challenge given out early this morning at midnight and Amber and I worked on getting ours done and we did it...actually Amber finished before me, but waited so we could upload them together into the site as Team 31!!! YAY Scrappy Chicks!!! Check out our Scrappy Chicks Blog to see our LO's or go over to NDISB and check them out!!! I just loved Amber's...she scrapped about halloween with a pic of her 3 boys walking down the street with Jerrod pulling her littlest one in a wagon and you gotta love that cute little elephant butt!!! She also put a small pic of each of their faces, and did an awesome job with her tears and her journaling...get this she made her journaling like a spider web and it's glitter ... just way cool!!! Her title is also glitter...she is just sooo talented!!! My train of thought everytime I thought of the challenge, which was to tear a photo in three, was separation and that brought me to my divorce, so for symbolic reasoning I took an old pic of our home we owned and tore it in three and proceeded from there and then added some pretty private journaling on it, so I didn't put it in the write up. While it didn't say anything that was outrageous, it was just private. The site that challenged us (Hummie's World) had an awesome tutorial on paper tearing, go check it out, it's really cool!!!

No comments: