Monday, September 1, 2008

WOW, I Can't Believe...

WOW, I can't believe that 3 months have pasted since I have updated here!!! I have been busy, with Summer activities and trying hard to be creative for the Guild. They have their new kit out and it is just sooooo sweet!!!! It's called "Sweet Serendipity" and is just filled with such fun, cute elements and awesome papers!!! Then to top it all off with, Debb Cozzi made a Freebie for the Artisan Notebook that is just soooo sweet and then Dee Bee Designs aka Debb Cozzi made a matching mini kit too!!! Just way to fun...check out all the fun stuff here:
Here are a couple of LO's I have done and check out my Blog Header...pics are of me and Maddy at her 2nd Birthday, I just can't believe she is already Two!!! Such a Big Girl now!!!

BIRTHDAY GIRL
CREDITS:
Guild 2008 September Membership Kit "Sweet Serendipity" by the Guild Designers
Artisan Notebook Free Gift "Sweet Serendipity What Nots"
PLAYFUL PLAYMATES

CREDITS

Guild 2008 September Membership Kit "Sweet Serendipity" By the Guild Designers
Artisan Notebook Free Gift "Sweet Serendipity What Nots"
Dee Bee Designs "Beary Cute Mini Kit"

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

It's about time missy!! Love the layouts! Maddy is getting gsoo big!!!! How precious!!