Monday, May 12, 2008

WOW...I am just Blown away!!!

I am just sooo excited and blown away all at the same time!!! I made the Creative Team over at
http://www.digitalscrapbookartisanguild.com/ The Guild...all of the applicants did such fabulous work, so I was just shocked to find out I made the team, I have to say it feels good to make this team, it is something I have wanted for a long long time :D
Here are my LO's for the contest (notice which one my blog header looks like :D)
SWEET & SASSY
This one is of none other than my "Sweet & Sassy" Granddaughter, gotta love her to pieces :D



CREDITS:"Freestyle Frolic" April 08 Guild Membership Kit by the Guild Designers (kit includes papers, elements, and alpha)Model my DGDand lots of information from the Artisan Notebook April 08 issue.


Why Pink!?!







Yep, who would have thunk I would do a LO about "Why Pink!?!" go figure!!! and Yep this is the one I used to do my Blog Header, isn't it cool!!!

What a fun LO to do and it is just sooo ME!!!
CREDITS

http://www.digitalscrapbookartisanguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3297 April 2008 "Freestyle Frolic" Guild Membership Kit.
"Text Alpha Overlays" that was a bonus from April 08 Artisan Notebook issue
Christie Franchioni's "DSAG Just Plain Dottie" Font for my word Pink throughout my journaling.
SIBLING LOVE
This was my heritage entry, and I
didn't have any heritage pictures since Mom has them all in California, so, Paula from work lent me some of hers and I chose this one of her Grandma, but for the journaling I applied it to me and what I remember of the love me and my siblings had for one another.
CREDITS:
"Vintage Valentine" February 08 Guild Membership Kit by the Guild Designers (kit includes papers, elements & alpha)Picture from Family album of friend Paula GibbonsMany wonderful tibets and information on Heritage scrapping from the Artisan Notebook Feb 08 issue.
Thanks for looking, and I should be adding lots more to this blog, since I will need to make sure I get my 5 LO's a month done for the Guild...shouldn't be a problem...you see I have learned alot over at the Guild and I seem to be able to scrap faster, cause I think it makes more sense :D




1 comment:

Webfrau said...

CONGRATULATIONS on making Guild CT. Well done.