Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It’s 5 o’clock Somewhere!!!

Misty O'Brien and her creative team have put together a fabulous blog train for you, featuring her "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" kit. We've each made you a couple of brag book pages, so you can quickly and easily scrap those vacation photos you've been meaning to get around.

 

 It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere

MOB_5OC_Preview 

by Misty O’Brien

available at Stuff to Scrap & Ginger Scraps

 

Isn't this a great kit? Fourteen papers and 42 elements worth of summertime fun! Personally, I love that lemon. Yum! And....it's on sale! Yep! Thirty percent off for the duration of the blog train. You can pick it up at either of Misty's stores...Stuff to Scrap or Ginger Scraps.

 

Here's my portion:

It’s 5 O'clock Somewhere

Misty O’Brien CT Blog Train

Preview 

Click HERE or image to download from 4shared.

 

Don't forget to stop by everyone else's blog to pick up the rest of

your pages:

 

Misty’s Blog
Adriana
Lisa

Dana
Sharon

Jane

Christie Dawn
Irma 
Marie

Christine  (this is me :D)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for BB. This will be a good addition to my 2010 calendar.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely BB pages. Hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you, these are great!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., a remarkable idea

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 220 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 240 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 200 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were around 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?