Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Fun = Maddy Play date!!!

Well, I have been missing my time of one on one with Maddy, I think it’s been since the end of August that we have had just her and me time!!!  So Friday, we went to lunch with my DIH Brooke (her Mom), her Grandma Oliver and of course, Ashley (she didn’t eat…LOL!!!).  Then Maddy and I took off for a few hours of Maddy and Me time!!!  We went out to 410 highway to this pumkin patch, the same one I took her to last year, cause it had the bouncy house, and I let her bounce around in that, and of course, me being the scrapper I am, couldn’t pass up a photo op, and Maddy was sooo good and posed sooo cute for a few pics.  She also feed the goats, she really liked how they tickled her hand with their tongue when they took the pellets from it. 

 

So I teamed up one of the photo’s I took with a challenge over at DigiChick and made this LO with Michelle Batton’s neat kit “September Days Revamped” along with her matching alpha and her “Just a bit Brassy” Alpha.  I also used one of Litabells Templates which will be available at DRS soon!!!  Oh yeah Lita asked me to be on her CT and of course I couldn’t turn that gig down!!!  WOOOHOOO!!!  So lots of previews to show you :D

 

September Days Revamped

                  the alpha                                                                    the Kit

mbatton-septdaysrev-ap_LRGmbatton-septdaysrev-ep_LRG

 

 

               the Package                                                   Beth Basic Blenders

mbatton-brassy-ap_LRGmbatton-basicblenders-tp_LRG

                                                                                         I also used these

                                                                                    basic blenders on this LO                      

Michelle’s products available at her DigiChick Store

 

the  September Days Revamped the Collection

mbatton-septdaysrev-collect_LRG

Available at DigiChick

 

 

 Litabells Template    Litabells1

Take Three ~ Volume 1 by Litabells Designs coming soon to Digi_ridoo Scraps

 

and without further ado…the LO:

 

Fall Fun

Fall Fun

CREDITS: 

September Days Revamped by Michelle Batton
September Days Alpha by Michelle Batton
Just a Bit Brassy Alpha by Michelle Batton
Beth's Basic Blenders by Michelle Batton
Every Life Has a Story~Chapter 3 by the Digichick Designers
Take Three ~ Volume 1 by Litabells Designs coming soon to Digi_ridoo Scraps

Mask set 3 by Tracie Stroud

No comments: