Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept Guild Kit… WOW!!!

Well, it’s that time of the month again, when all the sites are sporting their new kits and Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild has again ROCK their kit!!! It is amazing to work with!!! I get to work with it a bit early since I am on their Creative Team…WOOT, WOOT!!! Click on one of the images to get a full view and info oh membership :D

PAPERS ELEMENTS & CLUSTER FRAMES

00_P_BestLaidPlans_Preview00_E_BestLaidPlans_Preview copy

WordArt and Alpha Extras 00_A&WA_BestLaidPlans_Preview

00_BestLaidPlansPreview

Credits: September Guild Membership
“Best Laid Plans” by the Guild Designers

So while I got to play with this wonderful kit, I did a page about Jeremy and Ashley, (my new DGD). I just love this pic of them, it was taken by their good friend and wonderful photographer, Amberlyn Nemes. She does beautiful work, thank you for sharing your talent with us Amber!!!

These Moments

These Moments

Credits:
2009 Sept "Best Laid Plans" Guild Membership kit

by the Guild Designers
Photos by Amberlyn Nemes

No comments: