Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bumping Up!!! Announcing some more party info!!!

I got the go ahead for the other site, which is the Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild.

So here is the scoop, on the 24th of September, (my actual birthday) I will be drawing a random winner to win a 6 month membership subscription to the Guild, which would include their awesome Membership kit (Sept kit show here), always filled with awesome high quality elements and papers, it also would include their Ezine the Artisan Notebook, jammed packed with lots of inspiration, awesome articles and tips, and some other freebies!!!

Now of course since Marc and I will be partying in Las Vegas for my birthday, so the drawing for this will be either sometime on my birthday or the next day!!! But to be eligible to be included in that drawing you need to go over to the Guild and play there!!!

Hope you enjoy partying with me this month!!! I will be back with some templates I made later in the week!!! :D

No comments: