Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two new LO’s

I recently did two new LO’s with some of my Digi Stash :D  I used a kit I got a few weeks back by ScrapShana called “Silly Me”, a little birdie told me that it might be showing up over at Daydreamer when that shop opens…but for now you can get it at NDISB :D  I was amazed at the two different looks I got from this one kit :D  I also used a freebie template that I got from Biograffiti on the eagle LO!!!

 

SILLY WILLY ME! 

Silly Willy Me!

CREDITS:  Silly Me by ScrapShana

 

 

WINGS of an EAGLE

Wings of an Eagle

CREDITS:  Silly Me by ScrapShana

Template by Biograffiti

 

 

1 comment:

Melita said...

Love these Chris - that silly willy me is just hilarious!
And folks, if you could see these up close, and really see the detail in these layouts - wowsa! This girls got some seious talent!