Thursday, August 27, 2009

Maddy turned 3…

Maddy turned 3 this past month…would some  one plz tell her to quit growing up!!!  Well for her birthday, Grammie (that’s me) got to do her cupcakes, which turned out to be a cake and cupcakes, since she wanted Dora!!!  I also made her birthday pressie this year, it was a Cinderella Dress Up Dress, complete with tiara, and gloves…(glass shoe, ie jellies to come!!!) but at her party I of course had my camera and got this adorable pic of her telling me she was this many!!!  I just love the pic so much it was one of my favs from the day!!!  I used Amy Stoffel’s “I’m this Many” kit and put some touches on it from “Cake & Ice Cream” and “Clear as Glass” alpha by Tracie Stroud.  Such wonderful designs to work with!!!  Oh be on the look out…you will be seeing this kit again in the month of September…come back here to my blog Sept 1 and see what I mean :D

 

I’m this Many

preview

by Amy Stoffel

 

                  Cake & Ice Cream                                             Clear as Glasststroud_cakeandicecream_preview

tstroud_clearasglass_preview

by Tracie Stroud

 

 

And using these wonderful designs, I came up with this LO for Maddy’s book!!!

 

I’m this Many

I'm This Many

No comments: