Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catching up on some old scrapping!!!

When I w as Tracie Stroud’s awesome kit “Coastal Holiday” I thought of our many many beach pictures we take.  Then I started going through some of our older pics on our trip to KeyWest, FL and this LO just fell together, of course Tracie’s awesome kit helped that alot!!! 

I actually used three of her products for this LO:

 

Coastal Holiday

            tstroud_coastalholiday_preview

 

             Blend Your Cares Away                                       It’s a Date Vol II

tstroud_blendyourcares_previewtstroud_dateII_preview

all by Tracie Stroud

Here is my LO…for the blended pic I used Tracie’s Blend Your Cares Away applied to the pic then I duplicated it and then masked off more of the edges, applied a blend mode to the bottom layer and another blend mode to the upper layer, I really like the effect it gave :D

this is a pic of Marc and me, we grabbed a bike taxi to go view the sunset in Key West, and did I feel bad for the taxi guy, but he offered to take our pic :D

 

Sunset in KeyWest

Sunset in KeyWest

CREDITS:
Coastal Holiday by Tracie Stroud
Blend Your Cares Away by Tracie Stroud
It's a Date Vol 2 by Tracie Stroud

No comments: