Saturday, January 3, 2009

Featured on NDISB's Home Page!!!

Well, I woke up this morning and was checking my emails to find an email from NDISB, saying that my LO "Spring Proverb" with this months awesome Guild Membership kit is being featured on their Home Page along with 4 others they spotted. I was just thrilled to say the least!!! You see I didn't submit it, I only posted it for others to see it cause the kit is just so georgeous!!! So it was just a thrill to have my work noticed in this way. Two other of my Team mates from the Guild are also being featured as part of the five LO's, they are Fran 54 with her beautiful LO "I'll be home for Christmas" and Sayo aka Bunnynose with her georgeous "One Holiday Afternoon" is that baby sleeping just not the most precious thing you ever saw and Sayo has showcased it sooo well in this LO!!! Awesome Job Ladies and Congrats!!!!
Here is mine so that you know which one to look for in the rotating ones on their home page if you go check it out!!!
SPRING PROVERB

No comments: